HEY FOLKS, SAVE THE DATE!
Some of you may already heard, that something new is going on!
I’m excited to open the doors of the new backyard studio where I’m going to work together with Dennis Boettle.
We put a lot of heart and work into this project and finally the time has come to get started!
That’s definitely something that has to be celebrated!
So we welcome everyone to join and having a nice opening party with us.
Move your butts to:
K2, 7 // Mannheim
– the band „Bermuda Traditional Jazz Trio“ playing live in the afternoon
– fancy food (vegetarian/vegan)
– good drinks mixed by Hagestolz bartender
– Andre Lemont (resident at Parker Lewis) playing in the evening
– hangaround with the nicest people
Everyone is welcomed – so bring your friends
Time details coming soon.
We are looking forward!
Clemens & Dennis